Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers Week 26 and our June Project

Hi ya!

I wanted to start off today with our June project, a little drawstring gift bag. (Fellowship members have already been emailed the instructions.)


Seeing as June is almost over, we all know that Christmas will be right around the corner. This is a fun bag to make that doesn't take much time at all. Especially, if you already have your flower finished. ;)


I added little jingle bells to the ties. Your bag doesn't have to be for Christmas though. Let your flower inspire your fabrics. I think this bag makes a cute addition to a gift you give. Mine will probably be given with some homemade cookies. :)


Here is our Week 26 Flower.


Remember, all remaining flowers will be for the final project in December.


It was fun to do the stitching on this one. Twenty six weeks so far and every flower looks different.


You can join the Fellowship anytime. Click on the tab at the top of my blog for all the information. 

 Hugs and happy stitching!

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

9 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Very pretty project - the flowers have all been fantastic and I can't wait to see the finale!

Erica said...

Beautiful! Love it!

Lesley said...

Love the embroidery on this one!

Sparklyjools said...

Beautiful embroidery Shell, really love this tulip,it's so elegant.

Sheila said...

Very cute bag , the flower is lovely :-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What a precious little bag.....I think it is the perfect bunny bag to carry veggies from market (or swiped ones from the garden! shhhhhh)

The sweet tulip embellished with perfect stitching puts a smile on my face this glorious day my friend. ENJOY! Anita

Sparky said...

this is lovely and all those fine stitches ..wellll they are gems

Barb said...

AAAAAAAAAAA MAZ ING!!!

Teresa F. said...

Love, Love, Love it.
Have to make myself one at once.~
Visit my blog and enter my giveaway.
Hugs,
Teresa

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...