Monday, December 15, 2014

A sneaky peeky and my friend, Jo Timko

Hi ya! Did you get all your Christmas shopping done yet? Have you decked the halls and made lots of sweet treats? We're all set here!


Today I wanted to share a little sneaky peeky of the final Fellowship of the Flowers project, which will go out Wednesday to all members. It sure has been a fun adventure! You still have time to sign up, but don't delay, the last day will be the 18th. On Friday, it will all go away.


I also wanted to share Peter Prim with you. He was given to me as a gift from my friend and fellow designer, Jo Timko of Molly Kat Designs.


Isn't he just the cutest fella?


I love the fabric Jo used on the border too.

Jo has been a designer for a while, but took a little break to care for her parents. She has some fun patterns available, including Peter Prim and a wonderful wool block of the month coming in January. Hop over HERE and visit with Jo. Tell her the bunnies, Sabrina and I say hello!

See ya back here on Wednesday for the grande finale of the Fellowship of the Flowers.

xx,
Michelle and the fuzzy ones

9 comments:

Christine M said...

Peter is just lovely, Shell.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OK,this rabbit is smiling at me and reminding me that I can do this thing called MONDAY.

teeeeee

YOU make me smile dearest sister. Have a super day. And thank you for visiting! Anita

Kate said...

Peter Prim is charming and I like the fabrics that were used.

belarmina said...

son trabajos tan bonitos!!!!
saludos

Loris said...

What a sweet gift :-)
I'm shopped up but not finished with the preparations yet.
Can't wait to see the final project!

RG said...

Shopping done? Nope.
Sweets and cookies ready? Nope.
Partying hearty? Yup.
Decorations up? Yup.
Worn Holiday sox 4 times so far? Yup.

I'm ahead of the game!

Jeanette said...

Oh my Peter is just adorable. Hugs, xx

Createology said...

Loving the sneaky peaky. Peter Prim is fabulous and such a sweet gift from your friend.

Barb said...

Happy Holidays!!!

totally cute! Can you believe you are coming to the end of your little flowers?

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...