Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Valdani Pearl Cotton Collection Sale

Hi ya!

Just a quick post today. I'm running behind on some designs, trying to get ready for a yard sale, David got home after being gone a month and I'm dealing with a grumpy car.

So today it's just a little post to share my sale on my Valdani size 12 pearl cotton collections.


 
Each collection features 12 balls of pearl cotton. This is the Folk Art Fusion collection.



This is the Folk Art Fusion II collection.

Each collection is normally $70, but I am offering them for $65 while supplies last. I only have a few of each collection so don't delay if you would like to add these gorgeous Valdani variegated, colorfast colors to your stitching stash.

Hop over HERE to my shop. Oh and I still have some wool bunny bundles too. 

Ok, back to work for me. I'll see you back here on Thursday with news about a fun Blog Hop that will begin on Friday. A little birdie told me you will truly enjoy this one. ;)

Hugs!
Michelle and the fuzzy crew

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Well good morning you fuzzy crew, YOU! The colors alone are making me happy on this new morning my friend! I hope your car BEHAVES but most of all, I hope you and David can enjoy some time together. LOVE! Anita

RG said...

You did not mention that it was just Daylight Savings time too. That always causes a few hiccups.

Hope everything settles down and you can tend to your knitting!

Loris said...

Those colors are gorgeous ❤️

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...